408ULS Cables are developed for marine and TZ (Transition Zone) use with maximum water depth 50m. With the model of 408ULS LCK2F Style Cable and 408ULS Style Transverse Cable available.
● For Shallow Water and Transition Zone Field.
● Cable Length 60m/550m optional.
● Maximum Working Depth 50m.
● Light Weight and Easy Deployment.
● Cable OD 14mm with Cable Conductor 7quad and Twisted.
● Reinforced with Aramid Braid with Tensile Strength 500daN.
● With Net Weight 210kgs /km.
● Fully Compatible with 408UL and 428XL Acquisition Systems.
Click here and download data sheet for 408ULS cables or contact with us and get more detailed information.
|Cable Type||408ULS Heavy Duty Cable|
|Field Conditions||Sea Water|
|Conductor Structure||7 Quad|
|Max. Water Depth||50m|
|Cable Outer Diameter||14±0.2mm|
|Tensile Strength (Bare Cable)||800daN(|
|Tensile Strength (With Connector)||500daN|
|Reinforced Material||Aramid Yarn|
|Working Temperature||-40℃~+70℃ (-49℉~+158℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-55℃~+85℃ (-67℉~+185℉)|
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.