High sensitivity geophone 2.5Hz(P/N: ST-2.5) in vertical direction (P wave) and horizontal direction (S wave) available, which are suitable for deep seismic exploration, engineering pulse measurement and other vibration analysis.
● Long travel version of the ST-2.5 geophone.
● Special orientations upon request beyond the normal vertical and horizontal options.
● Widely used in industrial vibration-monitoring systems.
● Rugged construction with precious-metal, rotating-coil contacts.
● High sensitivity of 200.0V/m/s.
●1-year limited warranty on basic element exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.
We supply low frequency 2.5hz high sensitivity geophone coil, geophone element, single geophone, 3-dimensional geophone and geophone array with KCK connector, KCL connector, 408 connector, Kooter connector, MP16 connector, Split spring connector and Mueller clip connector optional as the lead connector. Lead wires from O.D 4.6mm to O.D 7.8mm available.
Custom geophone connector and lead wire applicable upon request.
Click here and download data sheet of low frequency 2.5hz high sensitivity geophone or contact us to get special discounts.
|Natural Frequency ( Hz )||2.5±10%|
|Coil Resistance/ Rc( Ω )||6040±5%|
|Internal Resistance/ R( Ω )||5650±5%|
|Damping Coefficient Bt||0.7±10%|
|Harmonic Distortion D ( % )||≦0.2|
|Insulating Resistance Ri ( MΩ )||≧20|
|Coil’s Maximum Displacement /P-P ( mm )||3|
|Suspension Mass( g )||60|
|Element Diameter ( mm )||38.5|
|Element Height ( mm )||47|
|Element Weight ( g )||250|
|Working Temperature( ℃ )||-25℃ to + 55℃|
|Working Direction||Vertical / Horizontal / Three-component|
|All parameters specified herein are rated at a temperature 20℃±2℃|
– Other type of geophones are also available: SM-4 Equivalent, SM-6 Equivalent, SM-24 Equivalent, SG10 Equivalent, GS-20DX Equivalent, GS-32CT Equivalent, GS ONE Equivalent, 1Hz, 2Hz, 2.5Hz, 3Hz, 4Hz, 4.5Hz, 5Hz,8Hz, 10Hz, 14Hz, 15Hz, 28Hz, 30Hz, 38Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz,80Hz and 100Hz.