High sensitivity geophone 5Hz(P/N:ST-5N) is a long coil travel version geophone with high sensivitivy of 86.0V/m/s. The extra coil travel offers an advantage for higher tilt requirements and where larger amplitude signals may be encountered, for example, in industrial vibration monitoring.
The ST-5N geophone can be supplied for vertial and horizonta orentation, which is an ideal choice for the shear-wave horizontal elements, partnering the ST-5N high sensitivity geophone in a 3-component package.
● Long travel version of the ST-5N geophone.
●Special orientations upon request byond the normal verical and horizotnal options.
● Widely used in industral vibration-mnitoring systems.
● Ideal choice for shear-wave horizontal elements.
● Rugged construction with precious-metal, rotating-coil contacts.
● High open circuit intrinsic voltage sensitivity of 86.0V/m/s.
Click here and download data sheet of 5hz high sensitivity geophone or contact us to get special discounts.
|Natural frequency ( Fn )||5Hz ± 10%|
|Open Circuit Damping||0.70 ± 7.5%|
|Coil resistance||1820Ω ± 5%|
|Open circuit sensitivity||86.0 V/m/s ± 5%|
|Typical spurious Frequency||≧160Hz|
|Moving Mass||21.2g (0.74oz)|
|Max.coil excursion p-p||3mm (0.12in)|
|Element Diameter||32mm (1.28in)|
|Element Height||46mm (1.84in)|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ to + 100℃|
|Warranty Period||1 years|
|● All parameters specified herein are rated at a temperature 20℃±2℃.|
– Other type of geophones are also available: SM-4 Equivalent, SM-6 Equivalent, SM-24 Equivalent, SG10 Equivalent, GS-20DX Equivalent, GS-32CT Equivalent, GS ONE Equivalent, 1Hz, 2Hz, 2.5Hz, 3Hz, 4Hz, 4.5Hz, 5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 14Hz, 15Hz, 28Hz, 30Hz, 38Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz,80Hz and 100Hz.