Low Frequency and high sensitivity land case geophone of 2Hz (ST-2A) is designed for receiving deep, low frequency and weak signals, with the characteristics of ultra-low natural frequency, ultra-high sensitivity along with small volume and light weight. ST-2A is suitable for engineering vibration measurement and single point signal acquisition with vertical, horizontal or three-component combination optional.
● High signal-to-noise ratio and wide dynamic range.
● Low natural frequency of 2Hz.
● Ultra-high sensitivity of 260V/m/s.
● Low distortion≤0.2%.
● Single point acquisition, light weight and portable deployment.
● Different type of geophone cases which are suitable for land,desert, snow, marsh and transition zone respectively.
● Widely used in passive seismic and earthquake monitoring system.
We supply low frequency 2hz high sensitivity geophone coil, geophone element, single geophone, 3-dimensional geophone and land case single geophone with KCK connector, KCL connector, 408 connector, Kooter connector, MP16 connector, Split spring connector and Mueller clip connector optional as the lead connector. Leader cable from O.D 4.6mm to O.D 7.8mm available.
Customized geophone connector type, leader cable and wiring are available upon request.
Click here and download data sheet of low frequency 2hz high sensitivity geophone or contact us to get special discounts.
|Natural frequency (Hz)||2±15%|
|DC Resistance (ohm)||6400 ±10%|
|Open Circuit Damping||0.7±15%|
|Element Diameter (mm)||38|
|Element Height (mm)||47|
|Element Weight (g)||Vertical:264.0g / Horizontal 273.0g|
|Operating Temperature(℃)||-40℃ to + 100℃|
|Working Direction||Vertical / Horizontal / Three-component|
|– All parameters specified herein are rated at a temperature 20℃±2℃
– 1-Year limited Warranty on basic element exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.
– Other type of geophones are also available: SM-4 Equivalent, SM-6 Equivalent, SM-24 Equivalent, SG10 Equivalent, GS-20DX Equivalent, GS-32CT Equivalent, GS ONE Equivalent, 1Hz, 2Hz, 2.5Hz, 3Hz, 4Hz, 4.5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 14Hz, 15Hz, 28Hz, 30Hz, 38Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz,80Hz and 100Hz.