Sensor SM-6/H-B style 4.5Hz Geophone( P/N: ST-4.5B) is a low distortion geophone with high sensitivity of 80.0V/m/s. The SM-6/H-B style 4.5Hz Geophone( P/N: ST-4.5B) can be supplied for vertical and horizontal orientation, which is an ideal choice for the shear-wave horizontal elements, partnering the ST-4.5B vertical sensitivity geophone in a 3-component package.
Click here and download the datasheet of Sensor SM-6/H-B style 4.5Hz Geophone or contact us and get more detailed information.
|Natural frequency ( Hz )||4.5±0.5(Hz)|
|Open Circuit Damping||0.58±20%|
|Coil resistance (ohms)||3400±10%|
|Open circuit sensitivity (V/m/s)||82.0±7.5%|
|Harmonic distortion ( % )||≦0.3|
|Moving Mass ( g )||11.3|
|Max. coil excursion p-p (mm)||4.0|
|Element Diameter (mm)||25.4|
|Element Height (mm)||36.0|
|Element Weight (g)||80.0|
|Operating Temperature( ℃ )||-40℃ to + 70℃|
|Warranty Period||1 year|
|● All parameters specified herein are rated at a temperature 20℃±2℃.|
● 1- year limited warranty on basic element exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.
– Regular 4.5Hz geophone with sensitivty 28.8V/m/s also available.
– High sensitivity geophone 2Hz with sensitivity 260.0V/m/s also available.
– 3C geophone 4.5Hz with sensor options of ST-4.5N, ST-4.5A or ST-4.5B also available.
– GS One style geophone sensor or land cased geophone also available.
– Omni Geophone 14Hz also available.