Amphib IV Marsh Geophone Connectors with 4.6mm,5.3mm,6.4 and 7.8mm cable boots are available. Mostly widely used cable boots are 5.3mm and 6.4mm water blocked marsh geophone cable.
- Fitted with dust cap.
- Excellent breaking strength in rugged field conditions.
- Threaded coupling ring assures mating with its counterpart.
- Gold plated pins for corrosion proof and less contact resistance.
- Impact modified polyers applied in molding to improve break strength of connector components.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ to +70℃.
For any inquiries, please contact with our Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or Supporting Team at email@example.com.