Encapsulated Vulcanization Resistivity Electrode Take-out is specialized designed for borehole resistivity cables and passive multi-electrode cables.
- Cable Jacket and Metal Parts are tightly bonded by filling Vulcanized Compound with Encapsulated Molds.
- Guaranteed Glue Setting Time with Longer Production Period.
- Waterproof Grade: Theoretically Working depth 6000m+ and Laboratory tested 7Mpa approved.
- Customized Electrode take-out shape, interval and length available upon client’s requests.
- Ideal Choice for Borehole Resistivity Electrode Cable and Passive Multi-Electrode Cable.
For any inquiries, please contact with our Marketing Team at [email protected] or Supporting Team at [email protected].