Low Frequency Geophone 2.5Hz (ST-2.5) in vertical direction (P wave) and horizontal direction (S wave) available, which are suitable for deep seismic exploration, engineering pulse measurement and other vibration analysis.
● Long travel version of the ST-2.5 low frequency geophone.
● Special orientations upon request beyond the normal vertical and horizontal options.
● Rugged construction with precious-metal, rotating-coil contacts.
● High sensitivity of 200.0V/m/s.
● Different type of low frequency geophone cases which are suitable for land,desert, snow, marsh and transition zone respectively.
● Widely used in passive seismic survey and earthquake monitoring system.
We supply low frequency 2.5hz high sensitivity geophone sensor, geophone element, triaxial geophone and land case geophone with KCK connector, KCL connector, 408 connector, Kooter connector, MP16 connector, Split spring connector or Mueller clip connector optional. Leader cable from O.D 4.6mm to O.D 7.8mm available.
Customized geophone connector type, leader cable and wiring are available upon request.
Click here and download data sheet of low frequency 2.5hz high sensitivity geophone or contact us to get special discounts.
|Natural Frequency ( Hz )||2.5±10%|
|Coil Resistance/ Rc( Ω )||6040±5%|
|Internal Resistance/ R( Ω )||5650±5%|
|Damping Coefficient Bt||0.7±10%|
|Harmonic Distortion D ( % )||≦0.2|
|Insulating Resistance Ri ( MΩ )||≧20|
|Coil’s Maximum Displacement /P-P ( mm )||3|
|Suspension Mass( g )||60|
|Element Diameter ( mm )||38.5|
|Element Height ( mm )||47|
|Element Weight ( g )||250|
|Working Temperature( ℃ )||-25℃ to + 55℃|
|Working Direction||Vertical / Horizontal / Three-component|
|– All parameters specified herein are rated at a temperature 20℃±2℃.|
– 1-year limited warranty on basic element exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.
* Other type of geophones are also available: SM-4 equivalent, SM-6 equivalent, SM-24 equivalent, SG10 equivalent, GS-20DX equivalent, GS-32CT equivalent, GS ONE equivalent, 1Hz, 2Hz, 2.5Hz, 3Hz, 4Hz, 4.5Hz, 8Hz, 10Hz, 14Hz, 15Hz, 28Hz, 30Hz, 38Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz,80Hz and 100Hz geophones.
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.