Min Hydrophone YS-3000 is widely used in seismic industry for ocean bottom cables, nodal systems and borehole seismic survey. YS-3000 Min Hydrophone is compatiable with HTI-96 Min Hydrophone and it is highly customizable type of product and the follow data could be customized as per client’s requests:
● Pre-Amplifier Gain.
● Pre-Amplifier Filter Settings.
● Bulkhead Mounting Endcaps.
● Cable Type.
● Cable Length.
● 3 / 6 / 12 / 24 / 48 hydrophone cable streamer arrays are also available as per client’s customized requirements.
Click here and download data sheet of YS-3000 Min Hydrophone or contact us and get special discounts.
|Sensitivity (dBv re 1uPa @20℃ )||-201|
|Sensitivity (V/Bar @20℃ )||8.9|
|Capacitance([email protected]℃ )||11.0|
|Frequency Response (+/-1.5dB)||2Hz to 30kHz|
|Warranty Period||1-year (Exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.)|
Frequency Response VS Hydrophone Sensitivity Level M
(Reference Value 1V/uPa)
|– Ambient Temperature: 27.1℃.
– Water Temperature: 26.6℃.
– Lead-in cable length 0.2m.
– Insulation Resistance: ＞100MΩ( Testing Voltage: +100V).
* Other types of hydrophones are also available：Hydrophone 4Hz, Hydrophone 5Hz, Hydrophone 10Hz, Dual Sensor, Min Hydrophones and 3 /12/24/48 Submarine Hydrophone Cable Streamers.
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.