Min Hydrophone YS-3000 is widely used in seismic industry for ocean bottom cables and nodal systems. YS-3000 Min Hydrophones are compatiable with HTI-96-Min Hydrophones and they are highly customizable type of product and the follow data could be customized as per client’s requests:
● Pre-Amplifier Gain
● Pre-Amplifier Filter Settings
● Bulkhead Mounting Endcaps
● Cable Type
● Cable Length
● 3 / 6/ 12 / 24 /48 hydrophone cable streamer arrays are also available as per client’s customized requirements.
Click here and download data sheet of YS-3000 Min Hydrophones or contact us to get special discounts.
|Sensitivity (dBv re 1uPa @20℃ )||-201|
|Sensitivity (V/Bar @20℃ )||8.9|
|Frequency Response (+/-1.5dB)||2Hz to 30kHz|
|Warranty Period||1-year (Exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.)|
Frequency Response VS Hydrophone Sensitivity Level M
(Reference Value 1V/uPa)
|– Ambient Temperature: 27.1℃.
– Water Temperature: 26.6℃.
– Lead-in cable length 0.2m.
– Insulation Resistance: ＞100MΩ( Testing Voltage: +100V).
– Other types of hydrophones are also available：Hydrophone 5Hz, Hydrophone 10Hz, Dual Sensor, Min Hydrophones and 3 /12/24/48 Submarine Hydrophone Cable Streamers.