2Hz High Sensitivity Geophone(P/N: ST-2A) is designed for receiving deep, low frequency and weak signals. With the characteristics of ultra-low natural frequency, ultra-high sensitivity along small volume and lightweight. ST-2A is suitable for engineering vibration measurement and single point signal acquisition with vertical, horizontal or three-component combination optional.
● High signal-to-noise ratio and wide dynamic range.
● Low natural frequency of 2Hz.
● Ultra-high sensitivity of 260V/m/s.
● Low distortion≤0.3%.
● Single point acquisition, light weight and portable deployment.
●For single geophone string: Equipped with Universal aerospace connector for connecting with main stream acquisition systems.
● For single geophone string: Equipped with stainless steel case with compact and high strength structure.
● For single geophone string: Specialized steel rope for portable hand harrying is available.
● For single geophone string: Equipped with specialized short circuit connector, to ensure the service life of the geophone.
●1-year limited warranty on basic elements exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.
Click here and download data sheet of low frequency 2hz high sensitivity geophone or contact us to get special discounts.
|Natural frequency (Hz)||2±15%|
|DC Resistance (ohm)||6400 ±10%|
|Open Circuit Damping||0.7±15%|
|Element Diameter (mm)||38|
|Element Height (mm)||47|
|Element Weight (g)||Vertical:264.0g / Horizontal 273.0g|
|Operating Temperature(℃)||-40℃ to + 100℃|
|Working Direction||Vertical / Horizontal / Three-component|
|– All parameters specified herein are rated at a temperature of 20℃±2℃|
– 1-Year Limited Warranty on basic elements exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.
– Other type of geophones are also available: SM-4 Equivalent, SM-6 Equivalent, SM-24 Equivalent, SG10 Equivalent, GS-20DX Equivalent, GS-32CT Equivalent, GS ONE Equivalent, 1Hz, 2Hz, 2.5Hz, 3Hz, 4Hz, 4.5Hz, 5Hz,8Hz, 10Hz, 14Hz, 15Hz, 28Hz, 30Hz, 38Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz,80Hz and 100Hz.