Multi-electrode ERT cable ( IP resistivity cable) is specially made to be used for electrical resistivity tomography, deep resistivity measurements, self potential and induced polarization(IP) measurements, which usually work with multi-electrode resistivity instruments and switch boxes for Groundwater exploration, geotechincal investigation, monitoring of dams and dikes, environmental studies, geological survey, mineral prospecting, archaeology, detecting of cavities and buried ojbects, underwater, boreohole and cross-hole measurements.
● Ideal for automatic transfer of multi-electrodes.
● Lighter weight but maintaining the same low noise level.
● Robust design, strong mechanical strength and good insulation performance.
● Compatible with all main stream resistivity meter, resistivity system and devices: ABEM, ARES, IRIS SYSCAL PRO, PASI RM1 Earth Resistivity Meter and etc.
●Waterproof electrode takeout (Rainfall/ Shallow Water / Submersible optional )
● 10-electrodes / 11-electrodes / 12-electrodes / 16-electrodes/ 18-electrodes/ 21-electrodes/ 24-electrodes / 28-electrodes / 30-electrodes/ 32-electrodes / 42-electrodes / 48-electrodes / 56-electodes are optional.
● Customized electrode numbering, section size, take-out type and spacing is available upon request.
Click here and download drawing&wiring diagram for “ABEM 32 Channel ERT Cable ” or contact us to get special discounts.
|Type||Cable O.D||N.W/km(kgs)||Tensile Strength||Working Temperature(℃)|
|Structure of Cable Conductor|
|7nos.of Bare Copper Wires Stranding|
(Copper Wire O.D. 0.12mm)
|Insulation Resistance||≥1000 MΩ/km|
|Cross Section (Per core)||0.08mm2|
|Voltage Withstand Value (Per core)||1000V|
|Current-Carrying Capacity per core（constant current）||≤1A|
|Channel Numbers||12-channel / 18-channel / 21-channel / 28-channel / 30-channel / 32-channel / 42-channel / 56-channel optional.|
Customized electrode numbering available upon request.
|Cable Outer Diameter||7.2mm / 9.2mm / 11.2mm optional|
|Connector Type||27-pin Connector / 32-pin Connector|
50-pin Connector / 55-pin Connector
60-pin Connector / 61-pin Connector
|Connector Lead-in type||3m / 5m / 7m / 10m / 12m cable lead-in at one end or both ends.|
Customized cable lead-in length available upon request.
|Electrode take-out||Split spring take-out / molded split spring take-out / Mueller clip take-out / KCK take-out / Kooter take-out / wire-wound take-out / encapsulated stainless electrode take-out optional|
|Electrode Spacing||3m / 5m / 6m /10m / 20m optional.|
Customized takeouts spacing available upon request.
|Working Temperature||-40℃ ~ +70℃|
* Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.