High sensitivity geophone 4.5Hz (P/N: ST-4.5A) is a specialized low frequency geophone sensor with open circuit sensitivity of 100.0V/m/s. The ST-4.5A geophone can be supplied for vertical and horizontal orientation, which is an ideal choice for the shear-wave horizontal elements, partnering the ST-4.5A vertical sensitivity geophone in a 3-component package.
Click here and download the datasheet of High sensitivity geophone 4.5Hz or contact us and get more detailed information.
For any inquiries, please contact with our Marketing Team at email@example.com or Supporting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Specifications for High Sensitivity Geophone 4.5Hz
|Natural frequency ( Hz )||4.5±0.5|
|Frequency Response Range(Hz)||5Hz to 1000Hz|
|Open Circuit Damping||0.7±10%|
|Coil resistance (ohms)||4100±5%|
|Open circuit sensitivity (V/m/s)||100±5%|
|Harmonic distortion ( % )||≦0.6|
|Moving Mass ( g )||11.3|
|Max. coil excursion p-p (mm)||4|
|Max. tilt angle||5º|
|Element Diameter (mm)||25.4|
|Element Height (mm)||36|
|Element Weight (g)||86|
|Operating Temperature( ℃ )||-40℃ to + 100℃|
|Warranty Period||3 years|
|● All parameters specified herein are rated at a temperature 20℃±2℃.|
● 3- year limited warranty on basic element exclusive of high voltage, lightening or physical abuse.
– Regular 4.5Hz geophone with coil resistance 375ohms also available.
– SM-6/H-B style 4.5Hz geophone with open circuit 80.0V/m/s also available.
– High sensitivity geophone 2Hz with open circuit sensitivity 260.0V/m/s also available.
– GS One style geophone sensor also available.
– Omni geophone 14Hz also available.